Over the years, I’ve been able to do some amazing projects with some incredible people and institutions. The list below is just the short list, so if you think you’d like to work with me, do get in touch and let’s talk!
* Created an international movement based on the relationship between craft and activism, see more over at craftivism.com
* Given artist talks at institutions such as the Victoria & Albert Museum (London, UK), the Oslo National Academy of the Arts (Oslo, Norway), Columbia College Chicago (Chicago, USA), the Women’s Library (London, UK); V2__: Institute for Unstable Media (Rotterdam, the Netherlands), Design Academy Eindhoven (Eindhoven, the Netherlands), and the Corcoran College of Art and Design (Washington, DC, USA)
* Wrote a regular craftivism column Interweave Crochet
* Peer reviewer for articles for academic journals
* Held a Craftivist Craft Swap in DC at Crafty Bastards (2014), where passersby pledged to do an act of kindness in exchange for free craft supplies
* Conducted Creative Round Robin workshops with Leanne Prain and Kim Werker at Makeshift Society (Brooklyn), Makeshift Society (San Francisco), and Portland’s Tillamook Station (with Maker’s Nation), as part of a 10-city book tour in Fall 2014
* Along with other artists, participated in Camp CARPA (2013) in Joshua Tree, CA